Self Employed? Looking for a program that caters to the small business owner in South Florida?
This is a one-in-a-kind opportunity!! New program just went public nationally this March 2018.
‘Lite Doc’ program guidelines overview:
- Primary, second, or vacation homes
- 1-4 family, co-ops, condos & PUDs1 on loan amounts of up to $3 million
- 75% maximum loan-to-value ratio & 700 minimum credit score*
- 65% maximum loan-to-value ratio & 680 minimum credit score*
- Self-employed borrowers – Accountant’s letter & 12 month P&L2 (No tax returns or Form 4506)
- W2 borrowers – Verification of Employment
- Assets verification – 1 month bank statements (Family gifts acceptable)
- Eligibility requirements, exclusions & other terms & conditions apply
- No Pre-payment Penalty